Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 01:34 PM   #94
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_240sx View Post

Don't run it with the stock injectors, it's not worth it! Just wait a little longer and install your 550's with the tune. How much power are you shooting for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
JGS rubber mounts. $7 rubber replacements from Napa if you do happen to cook one.

Don't run stock 270s, you know better than that Eddi
ha, yeah at most it would just idle in the garage or I'd take it around the block to watch the wideband lean out a little.

As far as power, not much with the stock bottom end. 10psi at most. If I throw ARP studs into my other longblock, I think it's really just limited by the T25 I have, I could probably find a cheap T28 to upgrade too. But as far as future goals? With a bigger turbo, 300hp. But I'm not getting my hopes up, I've been on the fence with this KA-T for a while.