View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 05:26 PM   #39
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
You say to each his own but then ur mad I don't like ur choices

Why u care so much what I think
Your posts are meaningless and waste peoples time. So you post some photos of your old and current car and that's supposed be the blessing all is forgiven? No you're still a douche. I don't go around asking for opinions on what to do with my car, I use this forum to find answers, sell/buy items, and contribute in what ways I can. All I ever see come from you is SHIT. I don't care what you think but you've ran your mouth to me many times in the past. Again, so happy to hear you're local. I walked by your ugly ass Prius at Toyofest, wish I would have been able to associate you to it then. See you around I hope.