View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 12:47 AM   #71
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
first before anyone starts bitching and talking shit, I am just one person, and my opinions are perceptions of my own, and may differ from yours.

i kinda stopped going to the other zilvia meets, cause all the people there seem to be fan boy kids, who only want to talk about their sooped up car, and their blah blah blah, i just go to the west la meet on thursdays cause my other friends go there and it is like a big friendly family. some times 240s actually show up, but most of the time they only stick to the other 240 guys, and well i like to talk to everyone.... oh, and then there are those who like to talk shit about everyone on line(not west la meet people), who really don't know anything except to tell you to use the search on zilvia, who can never be helpful, except when it can only benefit themselves in one form or another, but when you meet them in person, well, lets just say, i don't take your ignorance personally, and i won't whoop your ass for being a dick to me here on zilvia, when i meet you in public .

anyways... this site used to be really helpful, and some members are actually knowledgeable, i just wish that they would help out the new guy a little more... because you may be turning away good people by putting up your tough guy front.
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote