View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 10:48 PM   #27
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I have no idea why I decided to log back in tonight, but holy hell, I'm nostalgic right now. Browsed the local CL / Fb marketplaces for s-chassis and cant believe what people are asking for utter piles lol IXFXI, you still producing LED's??
sleuthing the marketplace to see whats available really does become funny, and in a sad way, when you see how hard people are reaching to slang their unfinished projects or used and abused heaps of shit.

last i checked, my company is still active and in these times, surprisingly i am considered essential. So yeah, still doing what I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
Just use the LS drivetrain.... my favs.... I'll never use another sr20 again when you can get two of them stacked together in a V shape bored and stroked for 1/6 the cost
All these years on this forum and I dont think I'll ever understand your posts or agree with the what you say, but hey such is life. I am still scratching my head at the appeal of the LS motor. Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Goddamn you for that pun, Mike.
I make a funny, is niiice!
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote