View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #22
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by efaen s14 View Post
Does the ka run with no issues and good compression?
Never ran the motor. You are welcome to come over and do a compression test.
Oil came out clean, whatever coolant I had came out clean and gave me a headache, sparkplugs are still alright. I can pull the oil pan for you and show you whats in there, but I can't sit here and take apart the s13 stuff, literally no room to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard240s14 View Post
Fenders please !!!!!!! Pmed you
I replied to you but I can do 195 for the pair. The scratches are really the only issue, I can probably clean up the surface rust in the usual area that everyone has it.

Guys, for the zenki stuff, I'm trying to sell it almost as one package or everything as pairs. I can't sit here and sell one fender or 1 corner light, etc.

Shipping wise, from Philadelphia to cali, its like $300 for a pallet. (liftgate pickup, and non liftgate delivery to a business)
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote