View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #109
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
how are you going to question me about being "sooooo sure" that the supra would win... I never said I was positive. You said hands down the nsx would turn out a faster time on a road course so I asked you how are you so positive and you returned by asking me the same question??? wtf dood

What was the supra design for ? According to 90 percent of you nsx "dick" riders (sorry I just like using colorful language from other members on this forum) its only good for straight lines.... but on the paper it performs just as well if not better than every performance aspect.

And the only reason why i proposed the 40 more hp is because people like to refer to best motoring videos etc of japanese cars racing when we're talking about USDM vehicles.

I mean don't get me wrong nsx is a great car i just don't get how people can find the nsx to be a "superior" car.... when it really isn't.

People are saying hands down blah balh blah when in reality all it is is an opinion without facts. And the funny thing is I find similarities between laker haters and supra haters they'll call supra owners for supra fans (laker fans) that they are dick riders or band wagoners when really they are just supra haters.

Kinda like when people hate on Kobe... when they should really stand back and realize the accomplishments that a person does and appreciate it. I mean yah you can hate him as a person but the numbers are there.

Like a supra. Sure hate the car for it being on fast and furious or for being a fan boy car.... but in the end it puts out the number so just appreciate it rather than bag on it. To put out the performance for its price/weight/whatever reason you may want to lay down, its still just as awesome as an NSX.... and if you deny that then what can i say more ?
The reason I am so sure is because the NSX is built for handling ie track car. Yes on PAPER it might say it, but paper has nothing to do with the real cars on a real track. No I do not turn to best motoring for answers. I hate supra's because everyone loves them and I see one on every fucking corner. I would rather have a modded NSX then a modded supra I like to atleast try and be different.

Personally I would turn down both cars and get something else.