View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
$30 - S14 Passenger door handle

$10 - S14 passenger side kouki bulb holder

Brakes

Wheels

Electronics

$45 - Autometer Fuel Gauge (new)

$100 - HKS PFC
DESCRIPTION: I received this with a car I just bought and I don't have any use for it so someone else here can put it to use. Here's the product description from HKS. It's for 1989-1994 S13 SR20DET's.

The HKS PFC F-CON is a plug-in fuel management system designed to supplement and refine the OEM fuel curve to maintain a proper air/fuel mixture when increasing boost pressure in turbocharged applications. The PFC F-CON optimizes the factory injector pulse width signal by recalibrating information obtained by both the PFC F-CON absolute pressure sensor and the OEM engine control unit (ECU). Each unit is application specific and includes a preprogrammed ROM for a particular performance stage. —- A Fuel Cut Defencer (FCD) is also included in certain PFC F-CON kits to override the factory fuel cutoff. The PFC F-CON offers easy integration via a plug-in vehicle specific wiring harness and a compact pressure sensor. If additional adjustment of the PFC F-CON is needed, fine-tuning can be performed via the plug-in HKS Graphic Control Computer (GCC).

$40 - Flex-a-lite Fan Controller

Engine

$15 - KA/SR MAF Intake Filter adapter

$10 - ID Coolant Overflow tank

Drivetrain
$125 - S15 HLSD Half Shafts 38220-4P061 (two available)

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote