View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
st280
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
st280 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to st280
Cool Cleaning out the garage... (sry 56k)

Just cleaning out the garage, trying to get money together to get me a tune. I'm located in Bakersfield, CA. I can ship/meet up/whatever for the right prices. Everything is pretty much OBO. Just shoot me offers.

Got 2 Maxima N60 ($40 shipped) [1 sold], 1 E60($30 shipped) MAFs:
The 2 Maxima N60's have both screens and pigtails, and are in good condition. The e60 is missing one screen, and pigtail.

N62 300zx MAF w/pigtail super clean (SOLD)

s14 driverside pattern seat, 1 dime size tear ($110)

s13 passenger cloth seat no tears ($80)

Have an SR20det intake manifold, with throttlebody, IACV etc.($40)

An adjustable wastegate actuator. I took it off of my Forced Performance 20g, and swapped it out with an HKS. Was on my car for about a week, and worked fine. But came up on the HKS. Should work fine to adjust the stock T25 or T28. ($40)

SR20det redtop injectors, 2 missing pintle caps. All need o-rings. ($50)

240sx stock headlights the ones with the bulbs built in and they work ($20?) I don't know how much these go for...

Some random big ass NISSAN throttle body(let me know if you know what it's off of please) ($40)

Sr20det clutch disk... Not an ACT. Worked fine when I had it in my car, but switched to a springed. ($30)

Sr20det redtop valve cover. Has a broken bolt for one of the coilpacks. ($30)

S13 sr20det non-abs driveshaft. Will not ship this bitch. ($30)

A kinda beat up imola steering wheel. ($20?)

Tenzo racing seat, I had it in my car when I bought it. It's comfortable, but my head was kinda close to the ceiling for it. I don't know a price for it, shoot me an offer.

Have a redtop sr20det, with freshly powdercoated gray valve cover(dirty). I had this in my car, I fuxed up an injector install (one of the o rings was too small). Flooded the engine with fuel, seeped past the rings. Now there is low compression in all 4 cylinders. When I did compression awhile back I think all 4 were around 115. I'm PRETTY sure it's just the rings that need to be replaced, I'm too lazy to try to fix it. Shoot me offers for it, if offers are too low, I'm just going to build it.

Not pictured, yet. let me know if you want a pic:
2.5 inch qtp electric exhaust cutout, with y pipe, and switch - $150 shipped
Stock S13 front and rear sway bars - $30
Stock clutch hardline + soft line to the slave cylinder (complete your 5 speed swap!) - $20

Any questions, offers, etc. You can PM me or reply on here, I'm on this thing all the time.

Last edited by st280; 08-17-2010 at 11:14 PM..
st280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links