View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 06:55 PM   #1
K_never_broke_again
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
K_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura about
Don't care about my car anymore :(

So I i'm in the middle of my first swap, sr20det into s14, and honestly this project has been dragging on so long I feel like I don't even care if it ever gets finished. It honestly feels like nothing has gone right for me at all. I've spent so much money on it, 3800 for the car(my daily for the past year), over 5k on the engine and parts needed for the swap, and it all feels like a waste considering I could have bought an already swapped one with 300+ hp for 7k. Literally every paycheck i've gotten the past 2 years has just gone into my car. And now that school has started again, that combined with work, sports, and other responsibilities I have very little time to work on it. It also doesn't help that my dad is constantly telling me how he needs the car out of the garage, expecting me to wake up every weekend and day off early to work on it. I'm in the final stretches of this, but I've lost almost all motivation. Any advice? -
K_never_broke_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links