View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:08 AM   #9
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
8/5/11

Sonoma drift last night for the first time this season. Seriously epic event. Had a bunch of great runs. Came with 2 sets of wheels and tires. Went to changed them and found that one was completely flat. Once I put air in it I found that the leak was coming from a bad valve stem. My friend Rob tried to help me but we couldn't get the tire rebeaded.

I therefor drove home, got my S14, drove back and finished the night. Hella fun having 2 drift cars and living 20 min from the track. Good times! Can't wait to get back out there, and for $40 instead of $80

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:40 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote