View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 08:05 AM   #137
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunmetalr32 View Post
i took a early out so i can take some pictures on the fitment and a quick how to install. i got a better camera

ok first you need a jdm kouki rear bumper, rear valances ,hardware and 3m double sided tape

here is what you need to install
hardware

3m double sided tape (don't go cheap and get anything else)

1/2 an inch is oem and is what i recommend as well

then find the mounting locations (where the rear mud flap would mount to)

then add the plastic locking fasteners

there is anther mounting location under the rear quarter panel.

remove the plastic cap to reveal the mounting hole

add the plastic locking fastener

this is where the mounting bracket is going to mount to

THEN YOU CLEAN THE VALANCES WITH 3M CLEANING/ADHESIVE BOUNDING WIPES AND APPLY 3M DOUBLE SIDED TAPE WHERE THE VALANCES AND THE BODY MEET!!!!
______ NO PICTURES YET..... SORRY_______

screw in valances

mounting bracket underneath

mounting locations where the mud flaps would bolt up to

NOTICE THAT ONLY ONE HOLE LINES UP.. THESE ARE (OEM VALANCES) AND THE OTHER HOLE IS NOT USED.. THE OTHER 3 MOUNTING HOLE AND THE 3M DOUBLE SIDED TAPE WILL HOLD THE VALANCES IN PLACE.

underneath the at the other end of the valances you drill a hole in the bumper

and add the plastic locking push plugs

here is how it fits with out the last plastic locking push plug

(OEM)

without pressure

these are mine

without pressure

AAaaaaand this is why photobucket can suck a big fat one. I realized this was posted back in 2011, but is there any way you can rehost the pics, or at least set your photobucket albums to public so I can look through the pictures that way?
I have a set of OEM valances, but one was pretty busted up, and I've had to do some plastic repairs. Mounting seems pretty strait forward, but it's always nice to have some nice pics to verify everything lines up properly.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote