Thread: Whats it worth?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 01:06 PM   #28
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Crousti is all doom and gloom lol!

In all honesty, the SR is pretty stout and 10 psi is only about 1-2 psi above stock boost (7-8 psi). A 1-2 psi jump is not going to blow anything up.

A car can be driven just fine on a welded diff. And I am not sure why a welded diff would kill axles........A stock diff and axles can be had for about $100

However, take note: The stock S13 Redtop SR is well over 20+ years old at this point in it's life! Keep that in mind when buying anything with a fresh JDM 20-30K mile engine..........because it's still 20+ years old for a S13 redtop at best! In addition, these cars in the North East rust to powder and are more likely than not, to be in their fair share of hits, accidents and write offs.....

At the end of the day 240si, go look on it and determine if it's for you. I personally wouldn't spend my money on another 240, but that's because I have been through the 240 community, hate the shitty market (people were giving me offers for less than HALF of what I was asking when I was selling.....The damn diff, turbo and ECU were worth more than people were offering...........fuck that!) and the people associated with it.

However, the 240 did everything I asked for and did it all VERY VERY well! It was just getting old and things started to break that I didn't want to fix

Good luck to ya!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote