View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 08:38 AM   #120
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
It?s been a journey with this car. From picking it up last May as a fully stripped, rusted, and fiberglassed missile car with beaten/crushed quarters and overfenders, and cheap replica kit, to where it is now. Chassis completely restored, handshaped OEM spec quarter panels, full front interior, OEM Kouki Kit, etc. The stock SR halfway fell apart the first week I had the car, and since then have done a full HKS built head with a mid mount 20g.

still needs a full interior tune, but happy with the progress so far~

Waiting on the lip and a few other small things to come back from paint.

Also the engine bay could use a good cleanup, and I have to figure out what to do with the valve cover, as far as styling goes (open to suggestions)

But I?m just happy to be enjoying this car now!

Before:

Now:

Have a great weekend!