View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 09:01 PM   #95
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks guys!

I’m pretty content with the way the white car is right now, so I’m shifting my focus to one of my other projects. As some of you know, I picked up another 180 back in May. After essentially parting out the aero on it, Grabbing some Minerva’s, adding some interior back, and building the SR for a mild midmount TD06 setup, I’m at this point.

Last weekend I unbolted the over fenders to check out how bad the quarter panel damage was. To my surprise, they were pretty good (aside from the wheel arches of course). Which means I’ll be reverting this car back to stock body. Hopefully in the next couple months or so I’ll send the car off to have the rear wheel arches reconstructed to look 100% factory with a very slight pull. I’ll be putting stock fenders back on the front as well.

This will definitely be another early 2000’s street styled car. Yes, I already have a car setup like that, and now I have a chance to do something different blah blah blah. I like these style cars. I tried the whole hotboi thing with the overs and super wide wheels, but I just don’t feel attached to it. So now that I have that out of the way, I’m back and forth on my parts list. I’ve decided to keep the ganadors on the white car, and put the CBR RR mirrors on this one. Type X kit, N1 vents, TE37/LMGT4/AVS 5 (haven’t decided yet), Garage S hood, brides, stripped rear interior, and red or black paint. Nothing too crazy, but a nice street styled car I can have fun in