View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 09:32 PM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Dude. Fuck cars. Go enjoy school, play sports, meet women, interact with people and get a good job when it is all done so you don't have to be paycheck to paycheck

I wish I drilled down on those years more. Cars will always be there. Go to meets, and laugh at all the hard parkers who say they ate Ramen noodle for the pat 6 years to afford a S15 turbo so some dude in a parking lot can drop them an insta like. Fuck that nonsense. I rather bank the cash now, spend some on booze/lifestyle and profit later.

Trust me. Take a break. You are burnt out. Go enjoy life and come back in a few months. Move the car to a storage unit and just chill for a min. Check on it every week or so to make sure it's cool. That way, you and your dad are cool, you didnt unload it all and can come back to it when $$$$ is falling from the sky.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote