View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 07:03 PM   #3295
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I see you boys are still burning out the spot. Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Has anyone ever got wheels shipped from Japan to USA and missing one or more? It was shipped as 4 separate packages and all but 1 were delivered (no tracking info except picked up in Japan, others showed picked up and delivered). You guys think maybe it is being held for customs inspection and delayed? Anyone ever have something like this happen from their experience?
Japanese people usually individually wrap the wheels, then stack them and use bindings to ship them. I recently did this with a set of wheels I sent to the US (although I put the sender's/my return address on ALL of them just in case) and it seems like customs fucking separated them and lost one wheel. Even with the addresses on them, it hasn't shown up.

TL,DR: Fuck USPS and RIP to your wheels.