View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 11:05 AM   #395
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Continued:

was good to get all that crap out of the cabin anyhow. Crap clankin around and looking like crap........End product. Not much better because factory colors look like doo haha

And sprayed self etching primer on the cage, then the silver flake base. Pink and clear to come.

god I hate painting

And some more stickies

Also, I had to completely flush my oil system. I didn't want to take any chances given that the ceramic seals could have left ceramic dust particles in the oil. This stuff could really mess things up. I spent almost 2 days and 9 cans of Brake cleaner between mostly the two giant oil coolers, cycling brake cleaner then water and sitting and again and again...I don't even know how many times till the coolers were completely clean inside and no oil came out on the rinse/flashlight inspection. This was a real pain in the ass. But seriously necessary. The lines were pretty straight forward but still wanted to be sure they were clean and clear as well. Also did the Thermostat block thoroughly too. Anyways, stay tuned for this turbo manifold build and the buttoning up of the car before I get her started! Thanks guys! more soon!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote