View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 06:11 AM   #888
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
If there is anyone in the "future," I doubt they'll find it humorous when what they look back and see is how little compassion people have for their neighbor as soon as something get politicized, that all you need is a little sensationalism to spread mass misinformation, and that people are willing to subject themselves to extreme levels of cognitive dissonance to avoid doing any critical thinking of their own.
The lack of compassion was when peoples lives were leveraged against the income of some big pharma company and all those who in political power to ensure it's mandatory.

How did this all age? Closing down businesses - some to never open again, people having fatal side effects, the virus morphing like the common cold to where the vaccine is now just another shot you get that doesn't seem to do anything, depression/suicide/mental health issues/drug abuse all skyrocketing into its own respective epidemic...

Well? What good came out of it all? And don't get me wrong - I was FORCED into getting the shots as I am a government contractor and in order to make a living and feed my family during a VERY difficult time. Who knows what weird limbs or future issues I'll have all because this mystery marvel vaccine was somehow concocted so fast.

We can cure a deadly disease on the fly but we can't cure things when given decades and infinite money for things like cancer or a disease that just killed my father-in-law [ALS].

I get angry every time I see this thread pop up and it's to no fault of anyone. I just hate the whole fucking situation, how it came to be, how it has been handled, and the 'new world' post-COVID.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote