View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 08:13 AM   #90
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockbee View Post
I only know one thing. If I'd have posted up that I was going to put a v8 in my car, the thread would've been closed in a heartbeat. Somehow because this car is cleaner than mine and the guy is well known, it's allowed to stay open and get three pages (and who knows how more) before it gets closed.

What should've happened. For sale thread for original posters motor, then once some parts and actual build are going on, by all means start a build thread.

Really now zilvia, let's abide by the rules that you all created in the first place.....come on now.
If Toby really wanted to, and needed to conform to the rules, he could post a picture of the car when he got it, say "I did some stuff to it and built it," and post the pictures of it in Modified magazine- thus creating a complete build thread. THEN he could post about the LS swap plans, and everything would be just peachy. Maybe that's why they didn't care?

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote