View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 09:34 AM   #15
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the kind words. But i cannot take the credit. Most of this work is done by my friends. Its really good to have friends with skills like this. I only spend money and help where i can

Anyway, as this car wasnt born with A/C, i had to install it. This meant i have to find all the pieces. Not easy! hopefully im getting the condenser and filter this weekend!

I would love to get the digital climate control from a late model 180SX, but its really hard to find everything i need without paying an arm and 3 legs.

My friend told me last week that him and another buddy will do some metal work on the car. So had to come by and see how its going.
I picked up the carbon coil cover so i could see how it looked.

I approved

My friend tackled the front right side as its previously been hit, so the whole headlight bracket was bend. I ordered a new straight from Nissan here in Denmark so it could be replaced. But the previous owner did some "rustwork" where the battery used to be. This was not good enough for us, so it had to be redone.

End result of this peace looks something like this: It still needs the last finishing touches, but a LOT nicer than before.

The 2 guys do a tag team on the car. One is welding and the other is cutting out rust and making patches. Thats how you do progress

Inside the car there was more rust than expected. But im so happy it was found now, and not after it has been painted, installed sound deadening and undercoated it all.

But what looked like a small hole, suddenly grew a bit bigger :P

Thats it for now. Ill return when theres something news, like a complete Z32 brake swap or a painted enginebay

Take care and follow Order42 on Facebook
Jyttah is offline   Reply With Quote