View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 07:30 AM   #53
chris_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chris_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
I don't think that I'm too negative, but when it's obvious, I try to walk away without saying anything.

The 'meet' at Dick's in Edmonds used to be ok for a few minutes, especially when the muscle guys come out, but that got closed down like the grocery store.

I don't think I'll be at NissanFest, but I'll be at the Griot's show on Sunday.

Your car can NOT be worse than mine.
What is wrong with your car anyway?

Yeah, I've stopped by Dick's once or twice, but I heard the police shut it down pretty quick now.

I have plans Sunday or else I would look into that. I haven't heard of the Griot's show before.

I have a bad ground somewhere that keeps blowing fuses. My dash is dead and my headlights don't work. Also, at the last drift day I got hit. I have an appointment to get it pulled out next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
I'm trying to kick start NissanPacific back to life, but not as a car forum or car club... more like a community. Social media has really killed off car forums, as far as car clubs / crews go the whole clique mentality is hard to manage when everyones out trying to do their own thing... All I can really do is take awesome photos and send them to sponsors... and hope people look towards NissanPacific as a reliable media outlet... or community. People have been gravitating towards it, I'm hoping for positive vibes as 2016 rolls through summer.
Yeah, I follow you on social media and see the NissanPacific pictures covering a bunch of stuff. I'm pretty sure you've even taken pictures of my car before.
chris_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote