View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 09:32 AM   #607
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
When I had a driveway extension done at my parents house, concrete vs blacktop had a huge price difference.

For a 8 foot wide by 70 feet long driveway tacked onto the side of the house
Blacktop: $2500-$3000
Concrete: $5400, this was the cheapest guy with quality work who ended up doing it. I had quotes all over the place, I think $11,000 was the highest.

My whole neighborhood has concrete and I didn't wanna be THAT guy with the piece of shit cars AND the blacktop driveway.

Also, Dolph that glossy wood siding looks amazing. Do you know what it's called?
Thanks, yeap everyone on my street has blacktop so it might have been too pretentious to go the other way. The house stands out enough on its own.

The wood siding is actually steel. we did this so we dont have to maintain it (seal, stain ect)

https://www.qualityedge.com/vesta/

-Jordie