View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 05:22 PM   #1
G2Composites
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
G2Composites is an unknown quantity at this point
G2Carbon Carbon Fiber S13 & Z34 B Pillars

Introducing the G2 Carbon S13 Full Carbon Fiber B Pillar replacement panel trim.

This is a true 100% carbon fiber composite piece. No vinyl or carbon overlay on your existing plastic broken trim. Comes with new OEM clips for the panel AND NEW OEM female clips for the body of your 30 year old chassis which is probably brittle and will break when you pull the old panel off.

Here are a few pictures installed on a few customers and Kalvin Malli's S13 from YouTube Kalvin's Garage!

These parts are built from 7 layers of pure carbon fiber and clearcoated with the one of the top quality clearcoats available.

Every piece is test fit for perfect fitment everytime. In fact this is the 3rd version of the panel that we have produced. We made sure fitment was 100% spot on before producing them in masse.

The price per set is $275 shipped in the U.S. for zilvia members!
Thats an insane price and includes 1 Set of S13 B Pillars (Hatch or Coupe) clear coated and polished. All mounting hardware INCLUDING replacement body clips for the ones that will likely break on your car.

Below is a picture of them in the middle of being prepped for clear coating.

We have a wide variety of carbon fiber colors and weave patterns available. Other colors and weaves besides the standard black carbon fiber 2x2 twill weave is additional. We also have clear bra protection available for these panels at an additional $50 per set if anyone is interested.

I will only be doing batches of about 5 sets per batch for zilvia. So whoever is interested let me know and I will start a list
G2Composites is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links