View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 06:04 PM   #29
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
The main problem I have with the car is the lack of ideas. Everyone knows the company is in the shitter right now, makes you wonder who are the individuals handling this project.

The lack of originality is very apparent. Lets take the S30 and merge it with a Z32. The vanilla styling is so plain that they had to put the brand and model on the tires.
True, the company is struggling, and ideas..and now funds, are getting a little thin. Five years ago when this project was in its early stages of development, the company wasn't in AS BAD a state...still bad, but not to the point when its CEO flees the country. I'm just trying to keep an open mind on it the whole thing, what we see hear may not be anything like what comes out...but it also may be exactly like this. It may take seeing in person to get a full understanding of how it's proportioned, much like I had to do when the C8 came out.