View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 01:25 PM   #10
tnord
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
tnord is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm most likely overdriving the tires........as with my experience i have become far more comfortable driving like a quasi-mainiac on the track........which is to say; a fair amount of yaw on certain corners.........which is to say i'm probably near the limit of the chassis and suspension, but past that of the tires.

i do store the tires inside, in my bedroom in fact and i will be getting new ones before the season starts, i just don't know what. or even if i'll need to if i get a new car (considering 95 M3/early 90's NSX now.......but that'll probably change in a week).

i kinda know the think like an adult thing. with an upcoming job, and no real expenses (will be living with parents for 1yr), i could faily easily afford a pretty badass car. but at the same time i'd feel like an idiot owning an NSX and living with my parents. not to mention that the money spent could go to buying a house. (housing market will collapse soon enough, but that's another story altogether). on the other hand.........live while you can right?
tnord is offline   Reply With Quote