View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 08:27 PM   #1
Lou831

Trader Rating: (0)
Lou831 is an unknown quantity at this point
Koukiflow ****SCAMMER****

This guy has just scammed me from $227, I am just sharing this so people will think twice before doing business with this shady individual. He had some kouki tails posted for sale, first thing I found shady of him was him asking me to send payment as gift (which I did not do) I ended up just paying for the paypal fees no problem. Second thing that rose a red flag was he ended up adding a tracking # on paypal that was for another package and when asked why he did this, he just replied with "Yes I did that on purpose so I can get my funds quicker..." I figured thats fine don't matter to me as long as I get my tails, well days passed and no word on actual tracking # I would message him and he wouldn't reply week went by and still nothing at this moment I knew I wasn't getting no tail lights from this asshole. Luckily I have opened a dispute thru paypal I opened it mentioning I never received anything from him and looks like paypal just asked for tracking # which the guy just added the same wrong one, now I'm trying to figure out what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Lou831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links