View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 02:53 PM   #59
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I did not know that. I thought VQ's hated boost. I kind of like the idea of a G37 pushing 500hp. I hate the vq sound though...........
"Hate boost" is kinda relative... The general consensus is that DE's safe limit is at 400whp. Rev-ups @ 450whp. 3.5L HR's @ 500whp & 3.7L HR's @ 550hp. I dunno, I'm just not super impressed with that output when it's got soooo much more displacement over an SR or over competitive 4 bangers. Plus, I wouldn't wanna recreate a Z32TT-like nightmare of an engine bay. N/A VQ's are nice. Boosted? I guess a supercharged or single turbo rear-mounted setup might not be too bad, but I just think there are better options available. I4 or I6 turbos for me.