View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 10:41 AM   #8
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Are you primarily asking about the CD only? Cause I have a short shifter in my T56 and I love it. Added cost but worth it, and the T56 doesn?t have a fucking beer gut that hangs super low like the CD.
Lol That?s whats up, what kinda power you runnin? I?m asking about both. In searching I found a super cheap, low mileage viper T56 (that?s supposed to be stronger than regular t56) but unfortunately the gears are Even Wider than standard T56. I?m wondering if I can get away with it. If not, it?ll prolly be T56 magnum because everyone?s asking way too damn much for an old, unknown condition, used t56 transmission. I went to buy one and asked the guy to open the case....there was shredded metal all over the damn place. The guy still wanted like $1,300 for it lmao

As for the CD I don?t see what?s so great about it besides it being newer and having closer gears. You gotta buy the adapter...Can?t find any rebuild kits at all when I search. So I?m wondering if the closer gears are what draws people to it for drifting.
DarkSlide77 is offline   Reply With Quote