View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 05:21 PM   #35
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I think an apology to the guy offended would serve a great deal here. A mod screwed up, got called out and they ghost this thread without the courtesy of doing so. Take responsibility for your actions as all other members would or are required to. You are?t better than us...
I don't need an apology tbh, I forgot the password to this account because it is so old (2005), I made another account but ended up finding my password for this one. I never even posted on the other account and never intended to troll as the Mod asserts. I just want the Admins and Users to know they have mods publicly posting the IPs people are posting from.