View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 02:24 PM   #56
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of

Man, these past couple of weeks have been crazy!

Couple of weeks before finalbout, I decided I wanted to change out the RB overs for a flat OEM style "overfender", because you know, I'm an indecisive pos. This set me up with more bodywork.... again.

So off we went,

I wanted to gear the car toward what I had envisioned initially. Sooo I contacted Streeter and picked up some period correct wheels.

At this point, we had set a private track day for the 9th of June, and I was about two weeks out. So I began to tackle all of the small things that I needed to finish the car up. This this hadnt been turned over since May of 2017.

Got all of the engine buttoned up. Silicone hoses throughout, thermal IM gasket, fresh seals, etc.

Got the interior started, still need to design some block off plates and such.

Got the car started up, made sure there were no leaks and drove it around for the first time in 2 years.

Grabbed a quick alignment and we were ready to test the car.

Headed out looking pretty good.

But I suck, so that didn't last too long.

Pulled the bumper off and continued with the day.

Picture courtesy of @drift_club_close_up

Made it home and I had to try to get it looking half decent again.

The car drives soooo good. Such a simple setup but it is effective.
- GKTECH v2 RC kit
- Stock S13 FLCAs
- S14/Maxima tie rod setup
- SPL tension rod
- P2M rear arms
- PBM riser
- Welded r200 with a 4.6 r&p

Check out @garage.emperor on IG for more consistent updates and some videos from the event. Thanks for keeping up with me!