Thread: THMotorsports
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #35
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Rayiens is an unknown quantity at this point
TH Motorsports: Shit communication

At this point, the experience i've had with them is terrible. My story is as follows. I decided to order a set of stance pro comps from TH initially. After i placed the order, I was told that there was an error in pricing. I thus changed my order to a set of GR+ to compensate the price difference. After placing the order, I received no news of its status for almost a week. I called in and was told that the coils were to be shipped directly from stance on the following Monday. I waited till the following Monday and received a email from TH saying the coils were back ordered 4 weeks. I personally didn't want to wait a month and a half on a set of coils that were advertised in stock. Thus i called in and asked for an order cancellation. I was told to fill out the form on their website and would receive a refund within a business days. After 3 days of filling out the form, I called in to TH to ask on the status. I was then told that they have received the order cancellation and i should get an update of the refund by the end of the day. I received nothing for 2 days. I decided to call in AGAIN and was told this time that Stance has received the order cancellation and that i would receive the email FOR SURE at the end of the day this time. I received nothing yet again. It has already been 3 weeks since i sent the payment for the original order.

I've read nothing but good reviews on them on here but my first time dealing with them has been extremely unpleasant.

Last edited by Rayiens; 03-26-2013 at 05:07 PM..
Rayiens is offline   Reply With Quote