View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #1
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Thread of the Living Dead

Ok we all love Zombie's here at Zilvia and there's almost always some Lovely Zombie news that will make you drool (blood).

So here we go. All Zombie news and related comments can go here.

I'll start it off with:

George Romero's Diary of the Dead just got picked up for US and Mexico distribution. For those not up to date, George completely cut out the Hollywood studio's funding and funded the whole movie himself (I'm sure he had some other source, but we get the point).

The movie takes place actually during the original Night of the Living Dead as if it took place today. But the movie is a narrative from survivors through handheld footage. The reviews from the premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival are ACTUALLY saying that it's a great movie AND SCARY! I can't wait to see this bad boy.

The Weinstein Co. picked it up for distribution. There's no release date yet that I know of, but I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Secondly 28 Weeks Later just came out on DVD. IGN gave it an 8. Said it's a worthwile DVD for sure. I'll have to ask for that for X-Mas.