View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 11:15 AM   #50
davies2k
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
davies2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Adey~ your answers couldn't be any better .  Thanks!!!!

Wpayne~ To have the Ac up and running there will be an extra $200 charge to re-weld some of the piping and wires.  As for down payment, I would like to see at least half the price of the clip.  Lets take on average $2000/clip.  I would like to have $1000 as a deposit.  In the past we have brought over various clips at customers requests and were stuck with them for over 6months because the customer backed out.  If we have your deposit you will be insured of having Premium choice clips.  

Shaway~ as far as prices go, it veries with every shipment.  Since currency fluctuate so to the prices of each clip..  If you are seriously interested I can reserve a cleaner clip at the price you are inquiring about.  Again, if deposits are made early I will offer a $150 discount!!!!  Shipping is around $500~700 to your zip code.  

Phlip~ At the moment we are completely sold out on S14 goodies.  They are usually the first to be sold since they are so limited.  

Thanks for reading my posts,

David N.