View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 01:15 PM   #27
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
this sounds more like a tune based problem than anything else. youre gonna need to get into your PFC with a laptop and a wideband O2 sensor. trying to diagnose your PowerFCs tune with the commander will only drive you nuts due to how limited the stupid thing is (especially in screen size and resolution).

btw, pulling the plug from the MAF while the motor is running, even with a stock ECM, will instantly kill the car due to the ECM no longer being able to meter A/F. you are meant to unplug the MAF while the car is off, then start it. this puts the ECM into diagnostic mode where it will run without the MAF. there is a separate map in the ECM that runs when it detects the MAF is unplugged. on the factory ECM (i dont know about PFC LJetro ECMs, i have a DJetro), the car will only be able to rev to 2000-2500rpms... but, again, this is for the purposes of diagnosing whats going on with your motor only.

EDIT: i meant to ask... are you running a factory VG30 MAF? or is it aftermarket like an ISR unit?

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote