View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 06:50 AM   #15
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
Glad to see some good words on the stance parts kit. Hopefully they work with the mca's I plan on getting as this is looking more and more like a good idea. I like the design as it looks less prone to failure being in a state of disuse until you actually activate them. Being in Boston (some of the shittiest roads in the country), coupled with the fact my driveway is on a 15 or so percent grade with horrible sidewalk sloping up to it as well as being low enough that I cant jack up the car without using ramps makes this something that might be more of a necessity for myself. Seems like if the system itself is solid and doesnt fail, the fact that it doesnt affect the performance of the coils as well as the pros that come with a temporary lift make this a great idea for the price point. Surprised I dont see this more in the performance modding community, especially where I live.

I'm totally with you. My driveway has destroyed 2 sets of vertex fenders and when I went with spirit rei I literally ordered two sets of fenders to have for back up. With these cups my extra set won't even be needed. That along with the ease of getting my jack under the car now was 1000% worth it.

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote