View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #3113
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
But you are the one following those people into their threads and “bashing folks” for expressing their opinion on buying/reselling lol.

This is why everyone thinks you’re an idiot hahah
Actually thats incorrect, this was my first comment regarding the matter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
What does it matter what he paid for them if they are still priced reasonably for what they go for here?

While I disagree with it, I at least get the argument against people buying up all of one product and raising the prices on it. But now it seems as if people are getting angry with anybody that is able to make a profit because they bought an item for a much lower than it is worth.
I was hardly bashing anyone for their opinion. Everything since however was in direct response to the discussion. But alas...

I'm an idiot, you win the internet. You defeated me with your superior intelect and anti-capitalist perspective.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote