View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 02:10 PM   #4208
raveboy78
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
raveboy78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
So do you already have the fenders and you're trying to put on these wheels? My best advice to you either way is get better wheels.

But if you insist, put the wheels, measure how sunk the wheels are and get spacers with the same measurement.

To give you an idea, 10.5 +20 can fit under the stock fenders. You slapped 50mm fenders on top of that, 50mm equates to rougly 2 inches. So you'd need in the ball park of that much spacers in the rear. 9j +35 is sunk as shit on stock fenders, worst than your rears. 9j +0 fits under the stock fenders. So just to get it there, 35mm spacers. You got 20mm wider fenders, so thats a total of 55mm spacers up front. 2 inch spacers all around are absolutely fucking retarded.

Ref: https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?...mm#post4753447
Was searching for the right rim/tire size and found this old comment with a similar question that I have. I've got an S13 hatch with Origin 20mm front fenders and 50mm rear fenders, stock brakes (might upgrade at some point) and coilovers. What's the best fit rim/tire size that I can buy without needing spacers or too much camber?
raveboy78 is offline   Reply With Quote