View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 08:47 PM   #24
koukis13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
koukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbob View Post
The build looks amazing. That's some clean fabrication work too.
What model and width are the UM flares?
The front were the sv2 1.5" fender flares. The Rear were custom specs to my liking.

I appreciate the comments guys. Thanks!

I ordered some SPL Parts from Varun Contractor who owns VHC Performance. He is base out of Ontario. Been my supplier for parts since day one which is like since 2012. Customer service on point and even during this corona virus pandemic, he got the rest of my SPL parts flown to me overnight. The quality of these parts are hands down the best. Apparently the part's price went up sometime after I ordered it. Like $1000 Canadian.

I also got my wheels which are Ray's Gram Lights 57CR with the special Nismo Center Caps. These center caps are originally for the Nismo Gram Lights 57CR edition which I didn't go with at the time because I didn't want to wait for it.

I've been working on the engine bay. Light skim of evercoat body filler where the wheel tubs are, front struts and also where I deleted the holes for the AC .

Then the next day, I laid down some DTM White Epoxy Primer.

I will be applying some white seam sealer all around, followed by Toyota Super White Base coat and clear coat. You will see no flaws.... Hopefully LOL!
Here's another long and boring video of me laying down some epoxy primer... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2YW72MdnHU
koukis13 is offline   Reply With Quote