View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 01:38 PM   #102
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to svensko
Miata starts at 21K. Not sure what kinda dealer markup you've heard of people paying. A BASE 350Z starts at 28K. the Lexus is only 2K more. The Honda is only 4K more. The Vette and the BMW may be out of the price range, however good luck talking a Dealership down 3K on a brand new 350Z since they already sell like hotcakes. The RX-8 also STARTS at 27K. I'm afraid your RWD 25K market doesn't exist, champ.

Oh, and by the way: All those cars you mentioned are not in this segment what-so-ever.

Why don't all of you giving my negative rep please come forward and tell me who you know that's gotten a RX-8 or 350Z out the door for 25K?
svensko is offline   Reply With Quote