View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 07:37 PM   #607
borkfly

Trader Rating: (0)
borkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It also says, if you read it, the bid ended fast because someone hit him up to buy it ASAP. So he posted it up with a 'buy it now' option so he could sell it quickly.

People take me 'seriously' because I do my homework. Look who's omitting facts now.

Pretty SJW/ANTIFA of you. Go march about it.
One or two cup holders doesn't matter. Actually this makes you look like even more of an imbecile. You're arguing against yourself.
If a friend imports a car with 10.5 lmgt4 and he sells them for $500 to me does that mean all lmgt4 are now worth $500, or does it mean somebody got a good deal? Like it or not prices of these kinds of things are determined by the people buying it and it doesn't help to have "public figures" like Tommyfyeah perpetuating the hype.
Quit complaining about prices of things you can't afford. Clearly there is a hatbored personal interest for these items or you wouldn't bother complaining about it. Get your money up peasant. Expensive is subjective.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
borkfly is offline   Reply With Quote