View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 08:19 PM   #35
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspeedm View Post
I agree. but lets not forget that Nissan also likes to spread their engines around. In an Infiniti it might be an up-sale tool, but as such, bringing in the new engine would not be profitable. Unless, they were to use it in various applications.

Subaru and mitsubishi did it(3 levels of impreza and lancer). what about 2 levels of maxima? 2 levels of rouge 4 and 6cyl? 2 levels of murano 210bhp and 300bhp? etc. etc. etc.

unfortunately no new car will be dubbed an SX, as that was an old chassis. if the used the Z chassis it might be the 250FM! lol

either way, I'm excited.
SX is just a place holder. It is not 100% synonymous with the S-Chassis. 250FM just doesn't mean anything to anyone other then enthusiasts, period. Where at least some consumers will remember the SX name.