View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 03:35 PM   #24
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Thanks for starting this thread. I keep seeing ppl mention VET builds, but I never knew where to start looking for info. Now I got some reading to do!Forgive my ignorance, guys... But I just wiki'd the SR20VET to compare it to the DET and I have a question:Wiki rated the VET at 276hp using the GT2560rs... Is that the same turbo we commomly refer to as the shitty little T25 with the 14psi limit?! If so, at what stock psi does that motor run to achieve that 276hp? I'm guessing a VET setup with an S15 GT2860RS is how all the JDM tuners in the Hot Version videos are hitting like claims of 380hp for what they call 'fairly cheap while using OEM parts'. I always thought they were bullshitting...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote