View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 09:24 AM   #405
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Small Update:

I had to work Fri-sat and sunday.. LOOOOng days too. But that didn't stop me from hustling a bit on the car. I havn't been able to find fronts yet to complete my wheels so I used some spare fronts I forgot about. It's nice to forget about these things...then when you find them your like "oh crap" SAVE!! I'm trying to have the car running again in 2 weeks time. We will see if I can swing it. Front spares are Rota p45R's. 18x10 +20. I got an excellent deal on the 4 rears with 4 brand new Nitto Nt555's 225/35/18 so I threw a pair on for the time being.

And my rears =-) Enkei Rpf1 18x10.5 +15 SBC finish.

The Prius fits it all

Wrapped in some left over Nitto Invo's I had in the backyard. 245/45/18

And This one came back to bite me. I originally expected to mount my turbo much lower than I am currently going to.. So I needed to change the inlet angles of runners into the turbo flange.
So I had to cut the only inlets off

So Even though my buddy has been working crazy hours plus overtime and everything else in-between at his work.. he said we can make the manifold happen. I'm looking for a trailer to purchase here pretty damn soon, but i'll probly borrow one today or tomorrow so I can transport the car over there at night. We'll be working on it after hours from 6-8/9ish for this next week or so till we get it finished. It's again...going to be much more work than just purchasing a manifold from turblown..but I really want the long runner and and I have a lot of $$ in materials that I don't feel like trying to sell. Plus all of the material I have is top notch and took a bit of research to figure out/plan out. I'll keep you guys updated. I'll be running a second ground from the battery to the transmission bell or housing or block on top of the ground I already made, installing my knuckles wheels and dropping the car down onto the ground...as well as anything else I can get to before I pass out tonight haha. I'm motivated to finish and I can't wait to see what the long runner and manifold do on the dyno.
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote