View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 09:25 AM   #4
Clubvoid

Trader Rating: (0)
Clubvoid is just really niceClubvoid is just really niceClubvoid is just really niceClubvoid is just really niceClubvoid is just really niceClubvoid is just really niceClubvoid is just really niceClubvoid is just really nice
I have most of the updates already done but they didn't fit in one post .
Here's some more...

Got a temporary knock off vertex until I got something that I really liked.

Mounted the unpainted skirts and drove like that for a bit.

First time mounting the whole kit using oem front and rear brackets. Super solid! Only a pain in the ass to get on and off. Got the front indicators wired and installed too, just need some resistors for the flashing sequence. Rear bumper is sagging a bit at the lower garnish. But i've come to learn most origin rear bumpers have this problem.

Got rid of the old universal floor mats and got some custom made black/grey checkered floor mats by Japanized. Awesome quality and they fit super good.

Kit got dropped of for paint.

Then mounted everything up. Horrible gap between the hood and bumper but I fixed that some time later. Car's really coming together like this.

Finally found some clear side markers for the euro 200sx fenders. The stock ones kind of ruined the whole look.... Also fixed the gap between the hood and bumper. Still not perfect but alot better.

Some more random pics from a meet. Also BH-world sticker, Belgium has people of culture too (:

This is pretty much it for now.
Some future plans are:
- rear drop knuckles
- new intercooler setup
- Gt2560r/Gt28r
- Bride seat
- Probably new exhaust setup
- Exedy Stage 2 clutch
- ?Z32 maf and 444cc injectors?

I will try to do alot of driftdays and get lots of seat time since I've only done one real driftday. Very hard to get seat time because there are no drift tracks in this country. I will do my best to practice as much as I can though.
Hope you guys like some of my progress.
Clubvoid is offline   Reply With Quote