View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 05:18 PM   #25
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
sizes suck and can we get another color other than white? although I will say I do like that they got rid of the step lip. probably minority opinion on this, but I cant stand step lips.

were they that expensive when new too?
You're not wrong about the sizes for anything RWD, they do suck. When the pre-orders opened you could get white, silver or gold. The new owner of Desmond runs his company centered around Honda's, he choose the 18x9.5 +45 because they are perfect for a new Type R. From what I can tell, the other sizes are just kind of place holders with the 10.5 +22 being there to show off how the lip looks on such a wide version of this new design. He assured me there will be more sizes in the future and has already confirmed 17x9.5 +12 as another size that will be available soon.

Last edited by tb13; 08-15-2018 at 06:29 PM..
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote