View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 11:12 PM   #3070
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Not only are those uncommon wheels in rare sizing but the oddly unique offset is another super easy giveaway. (I remember the auction though, so not much to “dig”.)

Don’t try to make these wheels sound super common just because you can’t go a day without bashing Reece for no reason.
You’d be hard-pressed to find another set of 17s, let alone in that width and offset.
I have rare, odd-size old wheels. I've lost auctions & seen sets pop up in the same sizing & condition not long after.

Maybe I'm just not so self-centered and/or paranoid that I think nothing of it.

The wheels are not common, but there is definitely more than one set out there, coincidences occur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
TIL gbaby is still a smartass on the forums about a car he hasn't ever owned. Not surprising news.

Post count of 20. Post made literally a week or so after auction ended. Same exact specs, same finish, same condition, tell me the last time you saw fucking +19/+20 stagger R5s. Because if you see them all the time, like it seems, I'd love to buy a set.
He's been a member here since you were still using training wheels.

Also rich that a dude who used to buy trash on YAJ & flip immediately thereafter is now calling out someone who (allegedly) is doing exactly what you used to.

I'm a smartass everywhere, not just on forums for cars I've never owned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Some guy outbid him on auction and then tried to sell the wheels for double as soon as he got them. Sorta lame but money trumps ethics.
If I were him I’d maybe offer you a discounted rate lol
Money doesn't trump ethics.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote