View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 09:42 AM   #15
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief 1402 View Post
I appreciate the pictures and additional info you?ve contributed to this idea!! I bought a new oe window switch trim for the driver side, with the intent to cut/shave the 4 mounting holes down, and the new frontier window switch the mounting holes and housing are going to have to be cut/shaved. Want to get everything lined up and make sure it?s 100% and I?ll probably just run epoxy or something around the trim to make sure the trim and switch stay put together.

I don?t know wiring, tried looking at a wiring diagram for the windows on the two cars hoping to find out which wire is for what and can?t make heads or tails of it. And only 3-4 wires on the frontier pigtail even match my 240 wiring. Going to take it all to a friend who does wiring and give you guys an update soon
Any chance on switching the cases to house the new switch variant into the old body?