View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 02:31 PM   #772
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Who do you trust if you don't trust anyone? My sources are known to be credible- or at least hold themselves to a standard. Some small slice of a standard, rather than drooling uncontrollably while pounding on a keyboard like some besotted semi-moron.

Oh, oh, I get it- if it's a major source of news it's beholden to Pfizer and Moderna! It's a mouthpiece of the government! Only Tucker Swanson can pull the sword from the stone and become the leader of the Knights Killing Karens (KKK for short).

The vaccine does work, in that it was never meant to be a cure. It was meant to reduce the effects on the vaccinated person and, even in its early stages, anyone who actually paid attention knew it was highly unlikely to prevent the vaccinated from spreading COVID. Given how few vaccinated people are in emergency rooms and how many unvaccinated people are in emergency rooms, it seems to have done its job.

I got it because I don't want my wife to have to ask the doctor to shut off the ventilator on two people in one year.

Why would Pfizer even respond to some dumbass posting fake shit that a bunch of other dumbasses lap up like twitch viewers at an egirl meet-n-greet?
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote