View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 05:57 PM   #106
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You claim I'm grandstanding but won't hear anything I'm saying and clearly refuse to move on. I'm not apologizing, you wouldn't be satisfied even if I did. The old thread is locked and any disagreements don't need to be drug out across the forum. How is loud mouth Kilburn the only adult in the room?

Emergency approval gets the current vaccines out there while acknowledging unknowns. A year plus from now when, hopefully, covid19 is no longer a global pandemic but still requires vaccinations the currently available vaccines may not be what eventually gets full approval. There's a lot more study that needs to go into regularly approved vaccine. Think about how many years we heard about hpv vaccines before they finally got widespread approval. The vaccine hasn't really changed but they wanted to know how different demographics reacted to it.