View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #139
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Very exciting news guys! Just left the machine shop and the prices are projected to be very similar to Brett Collins! These are actual cnc'd parts for around the same cost as some mickey mouse bullshit! First thing being addressed is the throw out bearing. So, for those of you that have only purchased your plate through Brett, I will have a solution for you guys so you don't have to deal with the lack of proper "customer care" or questionable quality control. This is a process, so i'll be updating everyone along the way before the build thread actually begins.